3711 Reflection Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,808
Large single family home in East Anchorage! Close to JBER and shopping at Tikatnu, this warm, sunny home boasts a fenced backyard that backs to South Fork Chester Creek. Reflection Lake is just down the street! Huge kitchen with custom tile floor has stainless steel appliances. Bright living room with a walkout deck perfect for grilling. Huge master bedroom - don't miss this gem!
- MLS® #19-17745
- Square Footage1,808
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Reverse
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market26
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address3711 Reflection Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionReflection Lake L5 B3
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryCollege Gate
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Vivian E Wilson
- Listing Office:Core Real Estate Group, Llc.
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 2:04pm AKST.