16420 E Elk Road, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.3,028
6 Bedroom home, perfect for the large family.Extra kitchen for mother in law.A truly Alaskan setting, this Butte area property borders Bodenburg creek, watch spawning salmon and listen to the babbling creek. one acre of usable land with garden beds, greenhouse ,2 sheds, large 2 car garage.This home shines with new paint and flooring, your family will love this property.Possible Duplex or B&B
- MLS® #19-17674
- Square Footage3,028
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesBarn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountains, River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationAll Weather Wood
- Days on Market88
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address16420 E Elk Road
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionBodenburg Creek RSB L/4 & 5 L4A Par 2
- Zip Code99645
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Dishwasher, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:David Scheer
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Of The Valley
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2020 at 11:49am AKST.