L1 Potter Valley Road, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,739
New plan by John Hagmeier Homes. Dual masters on main living level. 2 story entry with tiled flooring and owners entry with tiled flooring, custom built in bench and closet. Kitchen with quartz counter, center island and large pantry. Dining area with slider to large 14 x 10 deck. Great room with vaulted ceiling and fireplace with custom built bookcase. 2 beds with large rec room and loft up. Lotsof windows and natural light throughout. Triple care garage is textured and painted.
- MLS® #19-1754
- Square Footage2,739
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleOther - See Remarks
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Paved Driveway, View
- # of Garages3
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market135
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- AddressL1 Potter Valley Road
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionPotter Highlands Ph 2 L1 B2
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Connie Yoshimura
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 5:49am AKDT.