2219 Sorbus Way, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,593
Prime location and pristine condition in coveted Woodside East. This end unit executive townhome backs to greenbelt & is decked out with high end finishes and 5* energy efficient upgrades. Entertainer's delight w/Great Room, soaring ceilings, huge windows, gas fueled rock wall fireplace, granite/cherry wet bar, chef's kitchen w/granite island, SS appliances, hardwood floors & sunny Trex deck w/mtnviews. Open dining off of kitchen with cherry floors, built-ins and space to accommodate formal sit down dinners yet casual enough for every day fare. Custom built locking wine cellar can store 200+ bottles. Spacious master suite features two California style walk-in closets, a dressing area, wrap-around built-ins with bayed windows and greenbelt views. Extra long double vanity in the ensuite bath with tile floors, pedestal soaking tub and dual walk-in steam shower. Large family room on lower level with wall length built-ins, two closets and a walk out to lower deck overlooking the greenbelt. Potential for a 3rd bedroom with installation of a door. Jetted tub/shower combo in downstairs full bath. 97% high efficiency boiler and hot water on demand system installed 3 years ago. Newer roof and gutters. Exterior window blinds for added security and energy efficiency. House is wired for security system, too. Oversized garage with high ceilings, bike racks, utility sink, workshop station with pegboard and ample storage shelves. Arctic Entry, central vac., pantry organizers...so many convenient features and upgrades. Quality units like this one rarely come available. Easy to show!
- MLS® #19-1751
- Square Footage3,593
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res, PUD, Townhouse
- StyleMulti-Level, Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofBitumen/Torch Down, PVC Membrane
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market68
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address2219 Sorbus Way
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionWoodside East #3 L141
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, Basement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Central Vac
- ElementaryRogers Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Kevin Taylor
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 2:11am AKDT.