1601 Atkinson Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,360
Charming home built under high standards of construction. Features tile flooring and new laminate flooring, separated laundry room, and arctic entry. Also includes security lighting, beautiful backyard with heated/lighted sheds and direct access to greenbelt. There are city parks on both ends of the street and home is located close to Cheney Lake and Russian Jack Park.
- MLS® #19-17395
- Square Footage1,360
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Private Yard, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, In City Limits
- ExteriorWood, Tyvek
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6, Wood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Quad-Lock
- Days on Market222
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address1601 Atkinson Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionNunaka Valley L35 BC
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesArctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Ceiling Fan(s), Range-Downdraft
- ElementaryNunaka Valley
- Listing Agent:Kirk Wickersham
- Listing Office:Fsbo System Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 3:49am AKDT.