17542 Yellowstone Drive, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.3,563
Gorgeous 6 bedroom, 3.5 bath John Hagmeier home on 1/3 acre. Finished walk out lower level with breathtaking mountain views. Open Floor plan with a office on main level. Beautiful kitchen with center island and large W/I pantry. Master bed w/large bath, double vanity, soaker tub and large W/I closet. South facing sun with large windows for lots of sunlight. Cozy fireplace in for cold nights.
- MLS® #19-17350
- Square Footage3,563
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market133
- ZoningCE-R-1 Single-Family Residential
- Address17542 Yellowstone Drive
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionEagle Pointe Ph 10 L22 B5
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Lorrie Seward
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 27th, 2020 at 1:04am AKST.