Unit #19 - 8179 Sockeye Loop, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,272
Redesigned open floor plan has vaulted ceilings w/kitchen/dining, living area & master on upper level. Kitchen has quartz countertops, stainless appliances & 42'' upper cabinets, breakfast bar island. Master suite with double vanities, roomy WIC & more. Two bedrooms, laundry & full bath on ground level. Estimated completion date February 2020.
- MLS® #19-17128
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built2019
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market38
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- AddressUnit #19 - 8179 Sockeye Loop
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionParkway Townhomes #19
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Quartz Counters, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, W &/or Dryer Hookup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryAbbott Loop
- Listing Agent:Carole Marvel
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 3:34pm AKST.