Unit #3 - 3947 Lunar Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,100
This is a nice top floor unit with a vaulted ceiling in the living area a bay window off the dining area & a nice view from the deck. 3 bed., 1.75 baths, Pantry in kitchen, deck, W/D in unit, F/P, Garage, storage locker. Great location close to bases, schools, shopping, trails and more. NO PETS $1,375.00/ month + Gas & Elec. $1,200.00 Security Deposit. Pics are of identical unit w/reverse layout
- MLS® #19-17050
- Square Footage1,100
- Year Built1985
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeApartment (2-4)
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Storage Space/Unit, View
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market41
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #3 - 3947 Lunar Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionCentury Village #1 L5 B5 #3
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Window Coverings
- ElementaryScenic Park
- Listing Agent:Don Beattie
- Listing Office:Benson Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 1:49pm AKST.