2633 Kelsan Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,060
Large end unit in popular Woodside East. Enjoy views while entertaining or just relaxing. Features lots of natural light, vaulted ceilings, wet bar, beautiful fireplace wall, plenty of space to display art. Kitchen has lots of storage, open to large dining area with access to deck. True master suite covers entire floor. Recent upgrades include carpet, laminate, stainless fridge & double ovens.
- MLS® #19-16875
- Square Footage3,060
- Year Built1981
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Lot-Corner, Private Yard, View, Cable TV
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market123
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address2633 Kelsan Circle
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionWoodside East #4 L67C
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- ElementaryRogers Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Gail Dossman-tolliver
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 7:49am AKDT.