828 N Sasquatch Circle, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.1,654
Custom ranch home by The Thomas Company. Located in one of the nicest areas in the Valley! Short walk to trail systems, hiking, lakes, hunting, fishing & more! Unobstructed mountain views! Incredibly well designed 1654 sf, 3 bed, 2 bath home w/ lrg 3 car garage! Custom kitchen w/ quartz counters! Incredible master bedroom suite! Amazing upgrades! Almost complete, should be done by Thanksgiving!
- MLS® #19-16814
- Square Footage1,654
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Fire Service Area, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Satellite Dish, View, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ExteriorOther - See Remarks
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market46
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address828 N Sasquatch Circle
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionHimalayan Hills L7
- Zip Code99645
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Quartz Counters, Disposal, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, CO Detector(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Dustin Renner
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Wasilla
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 11:34am AKST.