400 E Birchtree Drive, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.3,250
Too much to list all this custom, builders home has to offer. Pics say it all.In floor heat entire home & garage. Lg upgraded kitchen: Convection oven, built in cook top w/hood. Coffer bar. Cen Vac. 1200 SF gar. 3rd bay holds RV/boat.See thru fireplace in Master Bed. MBath-steam shower & body sprayers. Office/den. Lg fenced yard. Prep kitchen in gar. Sand box, shed & firepit stay. Water softener .
- MLS® #19-16795
- Square Footage3,250
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Pit, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed
- # of Garages4
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market117
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- Address400 E Birchtree Drive
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionChateau of Summit Ridge Ph 1 L1 B1
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Central Vac, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingIn-Floor Heat
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Fitzy Ohare
- Listing Office:Signature Real Estate Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 9:11am AKST.