4131 E 66th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,352
Well kept family home. Cozy with mountain views, very large back yard with established trees. 1 bedroom, office, bath & laundry downstairs with living, dining bath & 2 beds upstairs. Office could easily be converted to 4th bedroom. Open concept with large deck off dining area, storage shed in the back yard and oversized single car garage. This home is light & bright with great southern exposure!Close to schools, trails and Science Center.
- MLS® #19-16735
- Square Footage1,352
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesFenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Motion Lighting, Shed
- # of Garages1
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationAll Weather Wood
- Days on Market19
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address4131 E 66th Avenue
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionCampbell Hts L25A B5
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Laminate Counters, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Chelsea Mcdonald
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 9:19pm AKDT.