513 E 4th Avenue, Anchorage
Two lots on the corner of 4th and Eagle. Former service station. Lots have a clean EPA ''No Further Action'' certificate. Seller is ready to perform. The structure has been attributed no value. Enter at own risk. Great location for Retail, Rehabilitate Existing Structure, Not for Profits. Seller will entertain all offers.
- MLS® #19-1656
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesElec - On Site, Sewer - On Site, Nat Gas - On Site, Septic - On Site, Telephone - On Site, Pub Wtr - On Site
- FeaturesDriveway, DSL/Cable Available, Fence, Fire Service Area, Highway Frontage, In City Limits, Meter Loop, Southern Exposure, Stub Out - Sewer, Stub Out - Water, Trees - Cleared, View, Environmental Histry, Gravel Pad, Sidewalks, Storm Drain
- Listing Agent:Gary Cox
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
- Address513 E 4th Avenue
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionEast Addn L17-18 B25A
- Zip Code99501
- Days on Market266
- ZoningB2C - Central Business Periphery
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:04am AKDT.