2525 N Larkspur Hill Circle, Palmer
Once in a lifetime 2 acre view property located in the core area of the Valley. Unbelievable 320 degree unobstructed views of the Chugach mountains from one of the highest points in the region. Stunning views including Pioneer Peak, Matanuska Peak and the Knik Glacier. Turn 90 degrees to the right and see the sun setting over Finger Lake and Sleeping Lady in the distance. Turn another 90 degreesto view the Talkeetna Mountains to the North and watch the Auroras in the winter. Driveway and building site completed with trees cleared and ready to build on a perfectly level lot! Natural Gas and cable ready. Great commute location, close to Palmer-Wasilla Hwy, Bogard and Trunk Rds. You won't find a more centrally located view property like this again. Must see to appreciate.
- MLS® #19-16401
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesElec - Adj to Site, Electric-Underground, Nat Gas - Adj Site, Pub Wtr-None, Septic - None, Telephone - Adj Site, Well - None
- FeaturesCovenants, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Gravel Pad, Homeowner Assoc, Southern Exposure, Trees - Cleared, View
- ViewLake, Mountains, Unobstructed, Glacier
- Days on Market46
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address2525 N Larkspur Hill Circle
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionLarkspur L3
- Zip Code99645
- ElementaryFinger Lake
- Listing Agent:Richard Davids
- Listing Office:Sun Properties, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 2:11pm AKST.