23000 Sheltering Spruce Avenue, Chugiak
- Sq. Ft.1,417
New Sarah plan by Troy Davis Homes. Open concept, custom cabinets, LVT flooring, solid surface counter tops throughout. Master features dual lavs, corner soaking tub, shower & large walk-in closet. Great separation of space. Buyer to make all selections; flooring, lighting, cabinets, counters, doors, trim, etc. Photos of a similar home recently completed. Estimated date of completion Jan. 2020!
- MLS® #19-16283
- Square Footage1,417
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market26
- ZoningCE-R-7 Medium-Density Single Family Residential
- Address23000 Sheltering Spruce Avenue
- Area100 - Chugiak/Peters Crk
- SubdivisionSylea L2
- Zip Code99567
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- MiddleMirror Lake
- Listing Agent:Scott Myers
- Listing Office:Somers Realtors, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 2:49am AKDT.