3730 E Palmdale Drive, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.3,453
150' of pristine Cottonwood Creek shore on 7-lake canoe trail. Medical clinics closeby w/ easy fwy, P/W Hwy, and Bogard extension access. Major shopping mins away. Complete custom re-build, wood fireplace, hardwood/tile/luxury vinyl plank flooring, hard surface countertops, Hickory cabinets, high end appliances. Huge daylight-basement bonus w/ private entrances, separate media room. See docs.
- MLS® #19-16262
- Square Footage3,453
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesCircle Driveway, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- ViewMountains, Wetlands
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market26
- ZoningUNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- Address3730 E Palmdale Drive
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionAncient Tree Estates L4 B2
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Ceiling Fan(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Refrigerator, Soaking Tub, Solid Surface Counter, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryCottonwood Creek
- Listing Agent:Trevor G Olson
- Listing Office:Forward Realty And Investments
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 2:04am AKDT.