L166a Loc Loman Lane, Anchorage
Superb lower Hillside location. 1.24 acres in highly desirable neighborhood off Rabbit Creek Road & Loc Loman. Lovely country road lined w/higher-end homes on large lots. Great opportunity to take advantage of Inlet & mountain views. Lot needs driveway to site. Access to property is by foot only. Access is just past 15000 Loc Loman Lane directly behind the sign...see the map in the photo section.
- MLS® #19-1617
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesElec - Adj to Site, Nat Gas - Adj Site, Pub Wtr-None, Telephone - Adj Site
- FeaturesFire Service Area, In City Limits, Road Service Area, Southern Exposure, Trailside, Trees - Cleared, Trees - Heavy, Trees - Sparse, View
- ViewInlet, Mountains
- Days on Market259
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- AddressL166a Loc Loman Lane
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionMcgillivary L166A
- Zip Code99516
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Jamie Harvey
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 6:49am AKDT.