12501 E Helen Drive, Palmer
One of the most prime parcels in the MATSU Valley - over 10 acres nicely wooded with a full unrestricted view of the Mat Valley and the mountain peaks to the East and West. Mostly level with a bluff near the Eastern Border which will front on the new Bike Path and highway access. Walking distance to the fairgrounds and Down Town Palmer. City Water and Sewer on the property
- MLS® #19-16109
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-TypeCommercial, Residential
- UtilitiesElec - Adj to Site, Nat Gas - Adj Site, Sewer - On Site, Pub Wtr - Adj Site, Telephone - Adj Site
- FeaturesDSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Mobile Home Ok, Multi-Family Ok, Road Service Area, Southern Exposure, Trees - Heavy, View
- ViewMountains, Glacier, Unobstructed
- Days on Market55
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- Address12501 E Helen Drive
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionT17NR02ES05 C030
- Zip Code99645
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Edward E Erickson
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group Of Eagle River
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 1:34pm AKST.