3732 Challenger Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,147
Very well maintained West Anchorage home with soaring ceilings and lots of windows! New luxury vinyl flooring and carpet throughout, plus brand new roof. Cozy fireplace and bonus family room with wet bar. All bedrooms upstairs with spacious laundry room. Master bedroom has on-suite bathroom with jetted tub and dual vanities.Corner lot, covered back deck, and large storage shed. Original owner! Conveniently located close to schools, Rustic Goat, Coast Trail, and right down the street from Lloyd Steel Park and Balto Seppala Park.
- MLS® #19-16067
- Square Footage2,147
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Shed
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Unknown - BTV
- Days on Market13
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address3732 Challenger Circle
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionColumbia Park #5 L12 B1
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryLake Hood
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Miyun I Stogsdill
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 2:11am AKDT.