5195 N Glenn Highway, Palmer
- Sq. Ft.2,044
Historic Vintage home on 5 private acres just minutes from downtown Palmer. Tons of room for additional growth and storage for all your Alaska toys. Property features a large garden, apple orchard, greenhouse, shed, 12x12 Quonset hut , and a 16x20 mother in law dry cabin -ideal for a studio or income property. The nature of the property and its proximity to Palmer make it truly a rare find.
- MLS® #19-15904
- Square Footage2,044
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res, B & B Potential
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Chicken Coop, Mother-in-Law Apt
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market41
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address5195 N Glenn Highway
- AreaPA - Palmer
- SubdivisionT18NR02ES21 B005
- Zip Code99645
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Arctic Entry
- HeatingBaseboard, Unknown-BTV
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Jeremy J Millen
- Listing Office:Re/max Frontier
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 1:41pm AKST.