1846 Hamilton Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,208
Rare 5 BR home nestled in a quiet South Anchorage neighborhood. Recent remodel featuring an open Kitchen, new paint, flooring, windows, bathrooms, and lighting. New roof in 2008, water heater and high efficiency boiler in 2011. Versatile floor plan with an upstairs Living Room and a sprawling downstairs Family Room - both feature wood burning fireplaces. Greenhouse, nice gardens, and 2-car garage.
- MLS® #19-1587
- Square Footage2,208
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Handicap Accessible, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market139
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address1846 Hamilton Drive
- Area20 - Dimond South
- SubdivisionState Manor #1 L4 B5
- Zip Code99515
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Mark Masley
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 6:26am AKDT.