4221 Folker Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.642
End unit with lots of southern exposure. Kitchen has neutral decor & breakfast bar. Heated garage w/ huge heated storage. South facing deck. End unit. Good condition. Boiler 10 years old, newer hot water heater. Double closets in master. Fireplace.
- MLS® #19-15612
- Square Footage642
- Year Built1983
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, End Unit, Storage Space/Unit
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- ElementaryLake Otis
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Wendy Stevens
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
- Address4221 Folker Street
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionCollege Place #F-104
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), W &/or Dryer Hookup
- Days on Market9
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 10:34am AKDT.