3372 N Kings Ridge Circle, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.1,732
Rare opportunity to own amazing open floor plan ranch style home w/attached 2 car garage and detached 47x28 shop that features (2) 10' doors & a drive-through bay This well-maintained home features all stainless steel kitchen appliances, solid surface countertops, vaulted ceilings, wheelchair accessible shower,walk-in closet, and beautiful shed/greenhouse all located on a beautiful landscaped lot
- MLS® #19-15546
- Square Footage1,732
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Covenant/Restriction, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Greenhouse, Road Service Area, Lot-Corner, DSL/Cable Available, Shed
- # of Garages6
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Heated
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market169
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address3372 N Kings Ridge Circle
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionKings Ridge Ph 1 L1 B3
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Electric, Refrigerator, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryBTV-Undiscl by LL
- MiddleBTV-Undiscl by LL
- HighBTV-Undiscl by LL
- Listing Agent:Charlene D Moss
- Listing Office:Charlene Moss Realty, Inc.
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 26th, 2020 at 4:11am AKST.