6 Potter Heights Drive, Anchorage
Beautiful 2.5 acre lot above Potter Valley. Beautiful view of Knik Arm, Alaska Range, and city lights. Has stream running though southern part of lot. Enjoy Alaska wilderness out your front and back door. Most of the Lot is level with modest grade at the east boundary.
- MLS® #19-1551
- TypeVacant Land
- UtilitiesElectric - In Area, Natural Gas - None, Pub Wtr-None, Septic - None, Sewer-None, Well - None
- FeaturesIn City Limits, Trees - Sparse, View
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Ocean
- Days on Market73
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address6 Potter Heights Drive
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionT11N R3W SEC 13 NW4NE4NW4SW4
- Zip Code99516
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:John F Wilson
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 2:49am AKDT.