Unit #a20 - 4610 Reka Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.661
Well maintained, freshly painted top Floor 1 BR 1 BA condo overlooking courtyard. Nice laminate floors in living and dining area, carpet in the bedroom. Seasonably unobstructed view of the mountains. Low dues and priced below tax assessed value. Excellent property for 1st time home buyer or investor to rent. Close to Costco, bike trails, and Glenn HighwayBuilding has a sauna room as well.
- MLS® #19-15460
- Square Footage661
- Year Built1978
- AmenitiesCommon Laundry
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Pets Not Allowed, Top Floor Unit
- Parking Spaces1
- RoofUnknown-BTV, Bitumen/Torch Down
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market26
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #a20 - 4610 Reka Drive
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionAnchorage Manorhouse #A20
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Laminate Counters, Laminate Flooring, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s)
- ElementaryRussian Jack
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:John F Wilson
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 10:54pm AKDT.