2720 Cutwater Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,932
Nestled in South Anchorage, this artist home is beautifully landscaped w a great amount space! Vaulted ceilings open up the upstairs featuring a fireplace, breakfast bar & dining area. Access to the back deck reveal a beautiful yard w mature trees, garden & shed space! Lower floor is home to the fantastic family room welcoming any project or plan. Additionally, downstairs has a bedroom & full bath
- MLS® #19-15397
- Square Footage1,932
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Unknown-BTV
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market15
- ZoningR1A - Single Family Residential
- Address2720 Cutwater Circle
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionTurnagain View #2 L26 B2
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Mary Cox
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 12:49am AKDT.