1617 Crescent Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,056
BETTER than NEW! Large Family home boasting 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3 living areas, large back deck over looking huge fenced yard with new landscaping. This home has all NEW flooring, paint, light fixtures, plumbing fixtures, appliances, electric fire place, FULL kitchen remodel... Seller spared no expense on this extensive remodel! MUST SEE to BELIEVE!
- MLS® #19-15320
- Square Footage3,056
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationSlab on Grade
- Days on Market67
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address1617 Crescent Drive
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionLake Otis Park L5 BA
- Zip Code99503
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- ElementaryRogers Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Joslyn N Blanchard
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 11:41am AKST.