Unit #2 - 1543 G Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,305
$8000 in closing costs with use of Raven Mortgage. Unique South Addition living all on one floor plus 841 sqft roof top deck! Large windows, in-floor radiant heat, open great rm concept, 9' ceilings, island kitchen w/42'' cabinets, quartz counters w/ceramic tile backs splash, pantry, stainless steel appliances inc 5-burner gas range w/canopy hood. Spacious master w/ensuite, dual vanity, tiledshower & W/I closets. Seller will pay up to $8000 in buyers closing costs with use of preferred lender Raven Mortgage.
- MLS® #19-15240
- Square Footage2,305
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeRanch - Traditional
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, End Unit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Top Floor Unit
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ElementaryInlet View
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Connie Yoshimura
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
- AddressUnit #2 - 1543 G Street
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionG Street Lofts #2 (Upper Unit)
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Microwave, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Den &/or Office
- HeatingRadiant, In-Floor Heat
- Days on Market13
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 4:49am AKDT.