10151 Betula Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,690
Immaculate, well maintained Single Family home, two separate living spaces, Spacious kitchen with office nook/pantry . Walk-in closets both bedrooms w/ a bathroom. Over-sized garage with work area, large enough for recreational toys too! Generous driveway with room for RV. Large backyard including amazing raspberry patch and dog run. Great neighborhood with light traffic. Great Home!
- MLS® #19-1509
- Square Footage1,690
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market162
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address10151 Betula Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionCedar Hollow L39 B4
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Andrea Gribbin
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 12:26pm AKDT.