1701 W 36th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,728
Large well maintained 4 bdrm home w lots of natural light. A little updating would earn sweat equity in no time. 2 beds up, 2 down, all good sized w newer egress windows. Tall/over sized heated garage w tons of parking. Fully fenced in yard on a corner lot. Two spacious living areas, large laundry area & 2 sheds. Roof redone in 05. Zoned for sfh or duplex. Best deal for the size on the market!
- MLS® #19-15063
- Square Footage1,728
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed
- # of Garages1
- RoofBuilt-Up/Tar & Grave
- ConstructionBlock, Wood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Slab on Grade
- Days on Market70
- ZoningR2M - Multi Family Residential
- Address1701 W 36th Avenue
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionWoodland Park #2 L15 B7
- Zip Code99517
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Laminate Counters, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Workshop
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Christina Barron
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 12:19am AKST.