Unit #9-i - 6440 E Northern Lights Boulevard, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,050
Charming townhome 2 Bedrooms,1.5 Bths, plus 2 additional rms used as an office/den & craft/family area.1 Car heated garage. Fireplace in LR, access to private deck from dining area.Open kitchen w/pantry.Great location easy access to school, shopping, churches & Baxter Bog/Pfleiger Parks. Dues include basic cable, HEAT, water, sewer, refuse. The only check you write will be for electricity& phone
- MLS® #19-15017
- Square Footage1,050
- Year Built1999
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, End Unit, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Private Yard
- # of Garages1
- GaragesHeated, Detached
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market18
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- AddressUnit #9-i - 6440 E Northern Lights Boulevard
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionSpicewood #9-I
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Gas Fireplace, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, W &/or Dryer Hookup, Washer&/or Dryer, Window Coverings, Pantry, Family Room
- Listing Agent:Kay England
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:19pm AKDT.