418 E 15th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,608
DIVORCE SALE! BRING ALL OFFERS!! Extremely Clean Ranch close to Midtown and everything Downtown has to offer! Short Walk to Ben Boke, Kosinski Baseball field, Bike Trails, Park Strip and Restaurants.3 beds, 2 bath, Custom Kitchen Cabinets, fireplace, power gate w/ drive thru carport, garage. Could be converted back to duplex or MILPossible Business Location?BTV ALL INFO
- MLS® #19-14989
- Square Footage1,608
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res, B & B Potential
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Shed, Fire Pit, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area, Motion Lighting, In City Limits, Cable TV, Private Yard
- # of Garages1
- ViewMountains, Partial
- ExteriorMasonry, Wood
- RoofBitumen/Torch Down
- ConstructionBlock, Wood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationPoured Concrete, Concrete Block
- Days on Market74
- ZoningR4 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address418 E 15th Avenue
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionThird Addn L4 B34A
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Granite Countertops, Disposal, Telephone, Window Coverings, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Range-Downdraft, Smoke Detector(s)
- ElementaryNorth Star
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Peter Gribbin
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 12:11am AKST.