418 E 15th Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,608
Extremely Clean and freshly painted Ranch in Great Downtown Location, walking distance to Ben Boeke Ice Arena, Sullivan Arena, Baseball games and Football Stadium. Custom Counters , Granit counters, plank Laminate flooring , Large Laundry, New Roof, New high Efficiency boiler*Possible MIL
- MLS® #19-14989
- Square Footage1,608
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed
- # of Garages1
- ViewMountains, Partial
- ExteriorWood, Masonry
- RoofBitumen/Torch Down
- ConstructionBlock, Wood Frame - 2x4
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market19
- ZoningR4 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address418 E 15th Avenue
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionThird Addn L4 B34A
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Range-Downdraft, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- ElementaryNorth Star
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Peter Gribbin
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 9:56pm AKDT.