3421 Balchen Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,308
Ranch style duplex near Lake Hood, Midtown and Ted Stevens Airport. Unit A includes a massive deck, built in 2017, connecting to the large backyard. Perfect for outdoor entertainment! Unit B recently updated with new front porch, vanity, and other improvements. Each unit has a master bed with en suite and open concept living areas. Both units freshly painted.
- MLS® #19-14857
- Square Footage2,308
- Year Built1978
- FeaturesIn City Limits, Paved Driveway, Smoke Detector(s), Tenant Storage, Washer/Dryer, Washer/Dryer HkUp
- Parking Spaces4
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market45
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address3421 Balchen Drive
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionWispen Lake Manor L14 B1
- Zip Code99517
- ElementaryLake Hood
- Listing Agent:Matthew M Lindsay
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 4:26pm AKDT.