6440 Gunnison Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.3,140
OH Sun 1-4PMPicturesque, private & pristine - this landscaped Country Home borders the Rabbit Creek greenbelt. Prepare to be charmed by the incredible sun exposure, artistic kitchen, and basement dry sauna! Roomy kitchen with roll-out birch cabinets, 2 ovens (incl convection) solid-surface counters, & Viking range. Spacious downstairs rec room features the perfect crafting corner & lots of storage
- MLS® #19-14851
- Square Footage3,140
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Private Yard, RV Parking, View, TV Antenna
- # of Garages2
- ViewMountains, Partial
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market25
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address6440 Gunnison Drive
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionSun Valley Hts L7 B5
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Range-Downdraft, Range/Oven, Sauna, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Trash Compactor
- ElementaryBear Valley
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Mary Cox
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 1:04am AKDT.