6525 Notting Hill Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,404
Wonderful Family Home. Expansive Large Landscaped Yard. Fully Fenced Backyard w / Large Storage Shed. Beautiful Exterior Deck. New Interior Paint. 4 Bedrooms with 3 Full Baths. Recent Upgrades include Driveway, Roof, Heating system, interior and exterior paint.Daylight basement with large windows to let in lots of light.
- MLS® #19-14828
- Square Footage2,404
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeB & B Potential, Single Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, Cable TV
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationSlab on Grade
- Days on Market142
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address6525 Notting Hill Drive
- Area45 - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon Rd
- SubdivisionKensington Park L3 B3
- Zip Code99504
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Counters, Electric Cooktop, Disposal
- Listing Agent:Michael Pike
- Listing Office:Real Estate Brokers Of Alaska
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 6:26pm AKST.