10500 Blackwolf Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.7,274
Hillside estate resting above 7.5 acres of serene forestland bordering Chugach State Park. Chosen by the original homesteader & developer for its premium views, quality soils & protected privacy this is a rare opportunity to own this architecturally significant home featuring vaulted ceilings, sweeping views & timeless design. Escape to this peaceful oasis only 15 min from UMED district.The Story of End of the Road at 10500 Blackwolf Circle The story of this amazing home, lovingly referred to as "End of The Road" begins in the 1950's. Roger Cremo, new to Alaska and fresh out of Law School utilized the Alaska Homestead Act to stake out a large area of what is now known as Stuck-again Heights or Campbell Airstrip Road. Roger soon married his lovely wife Ghislaine and over the years they developed the area including putting in Basher Road. Roger and Ghislaine had a personal hand in choosing most every parcel developed and all efforts were made to work with the natural features. The reason this neighborhood is so sought after today is due in large part to their efforts to retain the privacy, views and natural beauty of the area. End of the Road was the chosen home site of Roger and Ghislaine to build their forever dream home. With hundreds of acres to choose from it makes sense they would choose the very best, and they they did. Chosen for its sweeping views, protected privacy, and bordering Chugach State Park, End of the Road is a rare and special place. The home itself was designed and built in a collaborative effort between the owners, local architectural firm Porath & Tatom, long time builder Bob Gruenwig Engineering firm DHI, and Frontier Landscaping to be a one of a kind home with timeless lines and lasting construction. As you wind your way up Basher Drive towards Blackwolf Circle you will pass through miles of preserved park known as Far North Bi-Centennial Park which is the largest park in the municipality of Anchorage with 100 of miles trails. This is in addition to the 500,000 acres of Chugach Park Land bordering Blackwolf circle, available for your own hiking, skiing or biking directly outside your front door. Walking into the home at 10500 Blackwolf Circle feels like walking through the pages of Architectural digest. Quality materials, perfectly crafted spaces, views from every angle, this is a lifestyle home built to be a forever home. The hillside ranch layout of 10500 Blackwolf circle has not one single step through the entire first or second floors. There is an elevator shaft should the future need arise, Mother In Law apartment W/separate exterior entrance for live in caretaker, guests or family. With 7+ acres of surrounding land available to be developed further as a new owner desires this is a home that anyone can call their forever home. Located just 15 minutes from the UMED district Blackwolf Circle is an escape that feels like another world but is just around the corner.
- MLS® #19-14773
- Square Footage7,274
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleHlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, Dog Kennel, Circle Driveway, Handicap Accessible, Horse Property, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Road Service Area, Satellite Components, Satellite Dish, View, Storage Space/Unit, Inground Sprnklr Sys, Generator, Trailside, Parkside
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewCity Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- ExteriorOther - See Remarks
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market182
- ZoningR10 - Residential Alpine/Slope
- Address10500 Blackwolf Circle
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionEnd of the Road L2B
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Double Ovens, Solid Surface Counter, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Pantry, Soaking Tub, Air Exchanger, Basement, Security System, Window Coverings, Workshop, Cooling System, Elec Air Cleaner, Elevator
- HeatingRadiant, In-Floor Heat
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Barbara L Huntley
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 27th, 2020 at 2:41am AKST.