6921 Oakwood Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,922
Looking for a great home w/ a mother-in-law suite that has a full kitchen or need a spacious 5 bed 3 bath home that boasts 3 living spaces & separate office? Look no further! The main home is 3 bed 2 bath on one level & a large 1,100 sf MIL apartment below. Complete w/ an oversized garage, an inviting & large back yard, generous living spaces and a huge master suite, this home truly has it all!With new paint throughout and new carpet in the upstairs bedrooms, this home is move in ready!
- MLS® #19-14747
- Square Footage2,922
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesFenced Yard, Fire Pit, Garage Door Opener, Mother-in-Law Apt, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market20
- ZoningR5 - Rural Residential
- Address6921 Oakwood Drive
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionSprucewood Est L22 B3
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Workshop
- Listing Agent:Jonathon D Rodriguez
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 4:26pm AKDT.