8131 Clear Haven Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,308
This tri-level beauty is nestled in quiet cul-de-sac close to schools, churches, shopping, and services. The main living area is spacious with room for oversized dining table and wall space for your china hutch. Open kitchen has solid surface counter tops. The soaring ceilings compliment the oversized living room with a wood burning fireplace. Upstairs find the master suite with private bath.
- MLS® #19-14746
- Square Footage2,308
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res, ZLL - Attached
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market26
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address8131 Clear Haven Circle
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionClear Haven L12B
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- ElementaryAbbott Loop
- Listing Agent:Barbara L Huntley
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 1:04am AKDT.