1726 Norene Street, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.750
This is a very well kept unit, nearly everything has been updated. Duplex features a fenced yard with storage shed for tenant, washer and dryer, and security system paid for by the owner. Quiet neighborhood with easy access to shopping, trails, and schools. sorry no pets
- MLS® #19-14700
- Square Footage750
- Year Built1972
- TypeResidential Lease
- FeaturesFence, Fire Service Area
- Parking Spaces2
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market20
- ZoningR2D - Two Family Residential
- Address1726 Norene Street
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionThunderbird Terr L9 B12
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Jetted Tub
- ElementaryRussian Jack
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Keith M Ivers
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 4:04pm AKDT.