2051 Borealis Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,194
Imagination and a little sweat equity are exactly what this Valley of the Moon bungalow needs to capitalize on its vintage charm! Located less than a block from the Chester Creek Trail and a short walk to Valley of the Moon Park, this location provides walkability to restaurants, shopping, downtown and the midtown's business district, too. (806 SF upstairs, 388 SF unfinished basement)
- MLS® #19-14649
- Square Footage1,194
- Year Built1942
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- FeaturesCable TV, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Trailside, Parkside
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market27
- ZoningR2A - Two Family Residential
- Address2051 Borealis Drive
- Area10 - Spenard
- SubdivisionThompson L13 B14
- Zip Code99503
- Interior FeaturesBasement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryNorth Star
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Teresa Bell
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 11:34pm AKDT.