1919 Parkview Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,788
You don't want to miss this conveniently located Mid-Town home close to U-Med, AK Regional & Downtown. Affordable dues that include RV/Boat Storage & Tennis Courts. The updated Master has an en-suite bath w/ Dual Vanity, Large Walk-In Closet w/ Built-In Shelving, and Custom Tiled Walk-In Shower. This home has character and space, come take a look and make it yours. Oh yeah, don't miss the wet bar.
- MLS® #19-14571
- Square Footage1,788
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeTownhouse, ZLL - Attached
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCovenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market23
- ZoningR2D - Two Family Residential
- Address1919 Parkview Circle
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionEastridge #3 L23 B2
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesCarpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Laminate Counters, Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryAirport Heights
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Charlotte L Gaston
- Listing Office:Dwell Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 10:26pm AKDT.