4005 Parsons Avenue, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,972
Extremely well maintained four-plex in Mountainview. Three 1 bedroom units and one 2 bedroom unit on a nice corner lot. Leases and estoppel to be provided with accepted offer. Brand new roof and new siding; 3 units have been remolded; mature raspberries and flowering trees; coin operated laundry on site; no deferred maintenance; large fenced yard. ample parking; excellent investment. Fully fenced
- MLS® #19-14485
- Square Footage2,972
- Year Built1973
- FeaturesCO Detector(s), DSL-Cable Available, In City Limits, Laundry Facility, Paved Driveway, Smoke Detector(s), Washer/Dryer HkUp
- Parking Spaces5
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Days on Market60
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address4005 Parsons Avenue
- Area50 - Post Rd - Glenn Hwy
- SubdivisionNels Kleven L1 B10
- Zip Code99504
- ElementaryMountain View
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Stacy L Hague
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 1:41am AKDT.