3819 Locarno Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,680
Possibilities? Endless w/ this genuine Geneva Woods home! Large windows brighten up the living space into dining area. Galley kitchen w breakfast bar leading to additional dining area. Enormous master suite featuring a large sitting room & 3 closets! Fireplace from living room carries into the downstairs family rec room. Beautifully landscaped w a private fenced yard.Sold in an ''as is'' condition
- MLS® #19-14463
- Square Footage2,680
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Private Yard, Shed
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Tuck Under
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market61
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address3819 Locarno Drive
- Area40 - Seward Hwy to Boniface Pkwy
- SubdivisionGeneva Woods L17 B2
- Zip Code99508
- Interior FeaturesFamily Room, Fireplace, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- ElementaryRogers Park
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Mary Cox
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 8:26pm AKDT.