4825 Blackstone Circle, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,090
Nestled in a quiet enclave off Tudor/Waldron area this cute updated town home w/ 3 bedrooms, new paint & flooring, new countertops in kitchen & bath,makes midtown living a joy! Hardwood parquet floor in Kitchen/ hall downstairs. Open & light, this inviting home is a welcome retreat. Walk to Lake Otis/Tudor- Umed district. Shopping close by!Campbell Cr.is steps away! Storage area.Partial mt view!
- MLS® #19-14424
- Square Footage1,090
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res, Townhouse
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCircle Driveway, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Parkside, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Shed, Storage Space/Unit
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market53
- ZoningR3 - Multiple Family Residential
- Address4825 Blackstone Circle
- Area35 - E Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- SubdivisionTotem Plaza L14 B1A
- Zip Code99507
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Laminate Counters, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- HeatingBaseboard, Other - See Remarks
- HighEast Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Kathryn Mccormack
- Listing Office:Herrington And Company, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 5:34pm AKDT.