702 Top Rail Lane, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,318
Modern townhomes within walking distance of your favorite downtown breweries, restaurants and businesses. Downtown Edge at The Rail offers stylish and thoughtfully designed 3-story floorplans w/ a gourmet kitchen, open living space and private deck with panoramic views of Cook Inlet and Sleeping Lady. Master suites on the 3rd floor include floor to ceiling windows w/ laundry on the same levelFor more information on the Downtown Edge development and future floor plan options, please visit our website: https://www.downtownedge.com/
- MLS® #19-14410
- Square Footage1,318
- Year Built2019
- FeaturesDeck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Road Service Area, View, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- ViewInlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- ExteriorMetal, Wood
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market181
- ZoningUNK - Unknown
- Address702 Top Rail Lane
- Area5 - Downtown Anchorage
- SubdivisionDowntown Edge at the Rail #702
- Zip Code99501
- Interior FeaturesGas Fireplace, Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Range/Oven, W &/or Dryer Hookup, CO Detector(s), Smoke Detector(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryInlet View
- HighWest Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Brian Broderick
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2020 at 7:34pm AKST.