1681 Circlewood Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,915
Your dream home awaits! Stunning Colony Builders 5* plus energy rated craftsman has charming curb appeal outside w/ custom finishes & modern efficiencies inside. Large ktchn island for folks to gather & engage with the pampered chef! Quartz counters & GE Cafe SS Appliances. Owners meticulously upgraded the back deck area w/landscaping & pergola, for outdoor privacy & relaxation. Details attached:Interior Features: Foyer w/cathedral ceiling, Xtra tall baseboards, custom stair rails, custom 2nd floor hallway built-in shelving & bench, central vac, central humidifier, Navien on-demand hot water heater, wired for speakers, upgraded windows, window coverings, gutters & downspouts front & back, wide 3 car driveway. Ofc/flex room: walk-in storage closet, sliding barn door. Family Room: Gas fireplace/Entertainment surround/open to kitchen. Kitchen: Quartz counters, tile floors & backsplash, 42" shaker soft close cabinets w/under cabinet lighting, GE cafe series SS appliances including dbl ovens, counter depth frig, dishwasher, instant hot water dispenser, touchless motion sense faucet, & floor kick plate vacuum. Laundry/Mud room: Slider window over utility sink, walk-in pantry, built-in coat rack bench w/shoe storage, coat closet. Large Master Suite: Tray ceiling w/fan, back side east facing, Quartz counters, decorative tile accents, 2 person soaking tub, glassed-in multi shower head system w/bench, water closet, quiet fan venting, recessed lighting. Garage: 3 car, xtra high ceilings, custom shelving, ultra quiet/insulated garage doors, good lighting, indoor water spigot, floor drains, code entry lock on man door. Front Yard: Composite decking, recessed lights/timer/landscaped. Back Yard: Composite decking, covered cedar pergola, retaining wall, gas BBQ outlet, shed, 6ft cedar fence, addtnl trees & landscaping. Qualifying Assumable VA Loan: Owner's VA loan interest rate is 3.25%.
- MLS® #19-14334
- Square Footage2,915
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Shed
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market20
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address1681 Circlewood Drive
- Area30 - Abbott Rd - Dearmoun Rd
- SubdivisionBrookwood North Ph E L15
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesAir Exchanger, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Quartz Counters, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Soaking Tub, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Central Vac, Humidifier, Home Theater
- HeatingForced Air
- Listing Agent:Sue Burnstin
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 4:41pm AKDT.