6654 Lakeway Drive, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.1,824
Tucked in such a way that it feels like a private single family residence, however with all the benefits of a townhouse community. The exterior maintenance is handled by a team of professionals - summer and winter. Relax driving into your freshly plowed driveway and walkways. Fresh interior paint. New flooring. Updated master suite. All bedrooms are located upstairs. Two car garage.Enjoy a freshly watered lawn and gorgeous flowers. Plenty of room for guests to park. The large butcher block island in the kitchen works great for making jam, rolling out cookies or cutting up a moose quarter. Fresh interior paint. New flooring. Updated master suite. All bedrooms are located upstairs. The two car garage could be used for your hobbies. Whether it's woodworking or storing your 1971 Ford Gran Torino GT. It also makes a great storage space for all of the things that you've accumulated over the years. Pristinely set on the banks of DeLong Lake â€“ this amazing community is perfect for the lake lover. Summer or winter fun here. Take up Yoga on your paddle board, casually kayak the lake or ice fish under your own private fish tent. Two docks give you access to the lake year round. Enjoy the private back patio perfect for a water feature, small garden and of course it is pet friendly. Minutes from Downtown, the airport and shopping. Head up Raspberry to Kincaid Park and enjoy the trails year round. Taking care of this cozy townhouse is going to be easier to handle. Lock it up and leave it! You won't need to hire help.
- MLS® #19-142
- Square Footage1,824
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res, PUD, Townhouse
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesCable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Dock, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area
- # of Garages2
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market28
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- Address6654 Lakeway Drive
- Area15 - W Tudor Rd - Dimond Blvd
- SubdivisionLakewood Terr Townhouses L1 B2
- Zip Code99502
- Interior FeaturesCO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Disposal
- ElementarySand Lake
- Listing Agent:Barbara L Huntley
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 1:41pm AKST.