14941 Old Seward Highway, Anchorage
- Sq. Ft.2,346
Bluff home close to the water overlooking Turnagain Arm & Cook Inlet with AMAZING UNOBSTRUCTED VIEWS! Beautifully updated over the years featuring HW floors including gorgeous wide plank floors in the addition. Open concept main living w/exposed beams, bay windows, built-in bookcases, cast iron gas stove & stainless steel appliances. 3 car garage, BIG 384 SF shed w/overhead door to store the toys.
- MLS® #19-14075
- Square Footage2,346
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story Tradtnl
- FeaturesDSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Bluff, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, View
- # of Garages3
- ViewMountains, Unobstructed, Inlet, Ocean
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market35
- ZoningR6 - Suburban Residential
- Address14941 Old Seward Highway
- Area25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- SubdivisionT12N R3W SEC 33 l47
- Zip Code99516
- Interior FeaturesBR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Tile Counters, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryRabbit Creek
- HighSouth Anchorage
- Listing Agent:Jamie Harvey
- Listing Office:Jack White Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 10:19am AKDT.