4425 E Wickersham Way, Wasilla
- Sq. Ft.1,521
Incredible setting & commute location! Minutes from everything. Great yard, oversized 1.48 acre lot, shed, patio deck, & winter view. Easy access to the Parks Hwy in a highly desirable neighborhood. Two living areas, laminate flooring, large rooms, & one car garage. Great layout. Finish it off the way you want! A fixer-upper to complete the way you want to!
- MLS® #19-14001
- Square Footage1,521
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleSplit Entry
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, Shed, Fixer Upper, Motion Lighting
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Heated
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Days on Market24
- ZoningUNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- Address4425 E Wickersham Way
- AreaWA - Wasilla
- SubdivisionMidway Estates RSB B3& 5&B1 L30&TA L22A B3B
- Zip Code99654
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Laminate Counters, Basement, Den &/Or Office, Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Range-Downdraft
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryCottonwood Creek
- Listing Agent:Tait Zimmerman
- Listing Office:Exp Realty, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 11:34pm AKDT.