20826 Mountainside Drive, Eagle River
- Sq. Ft.2,632
This huge family home is ready for a new owner! 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and over 2600sq ft! Great kitchen and open floor plan. Master suite with double closets and dual vanities compliment the soaking tub and separate shower. the main level offers a family room, more bedrooms and a full bath. Real bamboo stairs lead to the lower level which includes another bedroom, bathroom and more!
- MLS® #19-1396
- Square Footage2,632
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Paved Driveway, View
- # of Garages2
- GaragesHeated, Tuck Under
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Days on Market14
- ZoningCE-R-3 Multifamily Residential
- Address20826 Mountainside Drive
- Area90 - Eagle River
- SubdivisionEagle Crossing L10 B24
- CityEagle River
- Zip Code99577
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- HeatingForced Air
- ElementaryEagle River
- HighEagle River
- Listing Agent:Todd O'banion
- Listing Office:O'banion Real Estate And Relocation Services, Llc
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Alaska Listing ExchangeSM (ALE) of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than RE/MAX Dynamic Properties are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the ALE logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 15th, 2019 at 2:56pm AKST.